domingo, 24 de mayo de 2009

1 - 8 de 8 de infimonikal system

Pubicado en Indymedia New York:


It is, I think, almost first time when I decide to entry in indymedia by your url. I decided pubish that in Barcelona, in spanish. but my decision was quicly changed, for the "short-bus territory", because your simplejity. All the semantic barriers, in barna, and the holonic character of your web, facilitaed the decision. Grasies, Barna. Today I may say that Indymedia saved my life, troughout a so simple (simplect) thechnology, that, when quicly applied in ALL classroom in minimal time from this moment...



I AM FOLLOWING WRITING THAT, but you also may already to say anything, if your creativity capacities supersed that of to BELIEVE!!!!


THANK YOU.- you may use the almost virgin guay gueby gueb....GUGLEPEDIA AND SO ON....


mEANS THAT symbiodiversity, by her own si9mplectic conception, merely in conceptual terms,

were already one very good example of Infimonikal system.


because nothing were "OUT"

a RADICAL AND FUZZY INCLUSION OF "MERELY" ALL THE KNOWLEGDE ACUMULATED BY HUMAN KIND and all the other species and fenomena that have leaved some discernible prints in all the universe systems that are actualy scientificaly accesible to scientidts...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

si lo sientes...
siéntelo...
en la sensosfera...
tú eres mi simbiosis...